For Rapid Detection of Microbial Contamination
- Semi-quantitative Results
- Quick, Simple and Reliable
- Immediate Detection of Microbial Contamination
- Leading Edge Science and Technology
- FUELSTAT® Result App for Instant Analysis Reporting
FUELSTAT® is an immunoassay antibody test, a biochemical technique that uses the same technology as your immune system to identify the presence of a specific microorganism. The immunoassay antibody test technology was discovered in the 1950s and has evolved into being a key method in cutting-edge scientific research. FUELSTAT® has adapted this technology into a semi-quantitative test to identify specific microorganisms that contaminate and actively break down fuel as well as the degraded products they produce.
Why Use FUELSTAT®?
Microbial contamination is everywhere, including fuel and fuel systems. FUELSTAT® provides accurate results anywhere, carried out by anyone and learned in minutes. When microbial contamination is suspected, it allows for immediate decisions on a course of remedial action within 15 minutes. Used with the FUELSTAT® Report, data management and real time reporting are an advantage. The smartphone app gives you traceability of testing, identification of hotspots for planning, proof of testing, proof of result and proof of method. Why use FUELSTAT®?
- Determine Fuel Cleanliness FAST
- Eliminates Costly Repairs & Downtime
- Easy to Use
- Manage Risk
- Prevents Fuel Supply Waste
- Early Warning Detection of Microbial Growth